Friday, March 5, 2010

Don't Stop Believin'

I haven't written in here in forever. I'm sorry. I got a job. I am busy now, so that is probably why I haven't written. In fact, I am at said job right now, which is where the title of the post comes from. I was listening to that song and one of the student workers said "You're playing such a bar song right now."

Then I said "Excuse me. This is actually the song of the 2005 World Champion White Sox, so be careful."

Anyway. Baseball is coming, which means warm weather, which means, FUN. I'm pumped. Also, I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow. Also, this may just turn into a food blog, since that's pretty much how I spend my free time: cooking. Last night I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies, a recipe I kind of created, meaning I added however much peanut butter I wanted. I also took pictures of the Lemon Risotto I made last week, so that post should be coming soon when I'm not going to Vegas.

I have to set aside time each day to update or else I won't. Or at least, once a week.

2 comments:

Married In Chicago said...

sounds delicious! have fun in vegas!

amaru said...

then daisy ate them all. what a ho.