Sunday, June 14, 2009

You Gotta Have 'Em, You Glad You Got 'Em

Have you seen this?







This is my dance from last year. I love it. I love the song. I love that I choreographed it in just 4 weeks. love love love love love it
I miss dancing on an everyday basis, but I dance all the time to make up for it. Seriously, I've never not dance when music is on, except for today when I was being emo about PJT leaving my apartment. Also, he doesn't want to be called that, but I can't think of anything on the spot right now, so I will ponder and get back.

It's the summer so I eat light. it's a weird habit I have. when it got to be hot at knox for the spring/summer, I would just eat hummus and pitas for dinner, nothing else. Fruit for lunch. For dinner today, I think i'm going to have one avocado, some popcorn, and a mango for dessert.

Yummy.

3 comments:

Married In Chicago said...

why dont you take a dance class?

-Jenny said...

rly good. for 4 weeks especially. But it'd be cool if u can post things u learn from dance lessons if u take lessons. Or stuff u choreographed. Keep up the good work

Lexie said...

ahhh! i messed up in that one. oops.