Monday, October 5, 2009

i'm forever young

So. It's October. My laptop is still broken. I got an A- on that test. I was offended that it wasn't a solid A, but I can deal with it. It's Monday.

I can't believe it is October. Time has gone by so quickly, I feel like it was just the summer. But it wasn't and it's most definitely fall for sure. The air is crisp and the leaves are crunchy and I wear hoodies. The only issue I have with fall is socks, but only because socks are prisons for your feet.

With October brings Homecoming. I am going this year and it will probably be my last year, just because I don't even really know anyone there anymore. Which is legit, because it just means that my friends are getting older, which I like. While getting older is scary, I actually really enjoy it. Just because it means that life is moving along and not changing. I don't know. I'm down.

I don't really have anythingSave Now to say, I just thought I should update so that people would know that I still exist.

No comments: