Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And everybody will ask what became of you?

I haven't updated in a minute, I KNOW. My B. I'm not as bad as "Catie" but I'll let that slide. Also, my laptop does not turn on because it lost its charge and my charger got ruined in flood that occurred in my basement last week. Therefore, I am on my family's computer, which I do not like as much as my laptop, for obvious reasons. Also, it is delaying my admission to graduate school. Ok, so that's not true at all.

True to form, I also have not been posting because I don't want to be emo in any way, shape or form, especially when one of my nearest and dearest closest best friends is engaged! How exciting. Seriously, it is really exciting and I'm so happy! They also make me believe in love and everyone should believe in love, really. I said this to Nish once "I believe in love like I believe in God. I just know it exists." And I do, really believe in that statement.

Speaking of Nish, I have been leaving him "Black History Moments" everyday on facebook. It's funny, but informative.

This weekend was legit, even though I had no true valentine of my own. But Kristin did well, and I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a minute, such as Michael, Andrew, Mikell, Tippy, Larry, Bruce, Vince and Rob. Yay. I like seeing people.

So I started this and then realized that American Idol was coming on, but since I don't really have anything to say and should take my birth control, I will continue later.

1 comment:

Married In Chicago said...

thanks friend!!!! Who are you rooting for to win ai?