Monday, February 23, 2009

Bad Medicine is what I need, whoa whoa, shake it up

So this weekend, I saw this 80s cover band called Sixteen Candles and it was a really good time. Seriously, I want to follow them around and just dance to 80s music for the rest of my life.

Except, I'm pretty sure they don't play Talking Heads, which is pretty upsetting as they are my favorite band ever.

However, I am half watching America's Next Best Dance Crew (because I'm so over it), and I REALLY want to be a female dj. Like, why don't I know how to spin? Do you think Greg Gillis will teach me? Could we go on tour and could my name be BOY TALK?
I'm a pipe dreamer

Also, I can move! Soon! I got the dinero, yo. But really. I should apply to grad school before I move.
Jawesome. Tell me where to move!

3 comments:

The Grand Duchy said...

I am excited that you are moving! I know that Alisha would be super happy if you moved to the Bucktown/Wicker Park area. Plus it is s super fab, and I have got to get back there!

Stephanie said...

I think any where in Chicago is a must. Also Mike M. really liked 16 Candles therefore I cannot join in your excitement for this cover band. However there was an amazing cover band in London that loved American girls. I look forward to spending the weekend with you soon!! :)

Lexie said...

it's time for updating.