Monday, February 2, 2009

I can't wait to see you again

This weekend I went to knox with Steph and Rose. It was fun! to see a lot of people. The only issue is you can't see everyone because there are just not enough hours in a day. Which is sad, because you wish you could see everyone, even axillary characters that you didn't even hang out with that much. Sigh. I always wish there were more than 24 hours in the day or that I wasn't the first person to pass out both nights.

In other news, my eyes have been hurting since I fell asleep in my contacts on saturday and today I had a headache from 8:30am-6pm. So that's great. Or not. It kind of has me worried, because I don't really get headaches and I finally gave in and took some tylenol at 3, but obviously it didn't work until 6. I don't know why my body is choosing to fall apart when I don't have good enough insurance to pay for it.

I just finished watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans with Rose at the theatre. It was so good, but I also really like vampires and the Underworld series. The show I go to has so many good movies right now and I need to see them NOW. On the list:

-Revolutionary Road
-Slumdog Millionaire
-Notorious
-The Reader
-Milk (I saw it already, but really want to see it again)

Phew. I don't know if I have time fo rall of these movies, but I do really need to see all of them. I'm almost postivie that Notorious will be there for awhile, but the other ones not so much because of the theatre market I live in. Wamp Wamp.

What else? Nothing else actually that won't make this post really emo.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

I like the title of this entry because it is what I heard when you called me to come over.