Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a midnight train going anyyyyyyyyyyyywhere

It's fall, so that means tv. And while I will be in class my main tv days, I am EXCITED because I have dvr and cable and everything is going to happen to me and I won't have to make tv choices. YES!

New Shows I will watch:

-Glee. If you have not seen the first episode yet and you like musicals/pop music/show choir, go to iTunes, hulu or fox.com and watch it. I'm pretty sure those are all the free, popular venues. The first new episode comes on tomorrow and I'm SO EXCITED.

-Melrose Place. I love Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, even if she can't act. I also like deliciously awful tv shows. From the first episode tonight, I already hate one character and love one character. And there is never enough Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.

-Flash Forward. This is not on yet. But it looks awesome and sci-fyi

-Vampire Diaries. I heard it was good.

Tv Shows I already watch:

-Gossip Girl
-Top Chef
-Real World
-Real Housewives of Atlanta/whatever season it is
-Mad Men
-Project Runway
-Lost when it finally comes back on for it's last season
-Brothers and Sisters
-True Blood but it's ending soon

wait. do i really not watch anything else? that can't be true, but I guess I just can't think of what else I watch. shoot. I promise I am not only a reality show girl, but apparently I can't even back it up. Sadface.

(This post is brought to you by Thai food, Melrose Place and red wine.)

5 comments:

Lexie said...

i'm so jealous you have a dvr!

but i am netflix-ing season one of dawson's creek .. so you be jealous too!!! ;) you know you want in on some pacey losing his virginity to his eng. teacher action!

Married In Chicago said...

Mine are:

Real World
Top Chef
True Blood
Weeds..sort of

when they come back one I will also watch:

Big Love
Dexter

I will also watch anything on Bravo ;)

The Grand Duchy said...

if i were to write a blog entry about all of the television i currently watch, i think people would think less of me.

Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I was going to watch Glee then I decided that I have too many other TV commitments to keep up with. I do like the Secret Life of an American Teenager.

ahhhhhhh life out of college!