Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Times, they are a changing

So I have been trying to make my weekends as fun as possible to counteract the not so awesome parts of my life (work, living situations, life, etc.) and I've been succeeding! Hooray!

But how it happened was crazy. So Kristin, Paul, Rose and I went to McGee's, which I happen to like WAAAAAAAAAAY better than Durkin's, although that's where rando old dudes tell me I'm beatufiul. LOL. But anyway, in the cab over there (because Paul only goes gangsta with it) Rose texts Stephanie where we are going. By the time we get there, she hasn't texted back, so we're just at the bar. And we're standing at the front with Paul's friends, getting free drinks from them when all of a sudden, I see this girl walking into the bar from outside and I go "That girl looks like Katya." TOO BAD IT WAS KATYA. And then she was like "Maureen and Stephanie are here!" And then we went and found them and then we were all friends and hung out and itw as awesome!
And it really made my weekend. For sure. And also, seeing old high school people and them telling me they have a crush on Nick is also pretty awesome too. Hahaha.

Also, they just played Vampire Weekend on American Idol. Weird. But also. I know I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay late, but I love Vampire Weekend. Plus, Campus is like the best song ever.

2 comments:

The Grand Duchy said...

Serendipity! I love it

Catie said...

Campus is exactly what college is like. EXACTLY.