Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You Learn Something New EVERYDAY

So today instead of being at work and watching the Inauguration like normal people, I was (sadly/good) at an HIV Counseling training. While it was important because we are about to start rapid HIV testing at the health center (and I will have to do it!), I was pretty upset that I didn't get to watch the Inauguration. For serious.

However. I learned a lot of new things. For one thing, if you are an intravenous drug user, you can go to any pharmacy and get 20 syringes without a perscription. I also learned that female condoms can be called receptive partner condoms and can be used for anal sex for males AND females. But the biggest thing I learned about is "cheeking."

And I guess I didn't really learn about it, I knew that it was possible to do it, I just didn't know how. I also didn't know the slang term (I learned a lot of slang terms today too.) So basically, cheeking is putting a condom on a penis with your mouth, but putting the condom in your cheek and then rolling it down the penis during oral sex. You can do it to put a condom on your partner without them knowing or you can just do it to put a condom on in a sexy way. Well, all of us in the training were wondering how exactly you do it. And then a woman also participating in the training demonstrated to us. And put a condom in her mouth. And then put it on her fingers. With her mouth. As demonstration.

IT WAS SO CRAZY

But it was, obviously, a really good training.

Also, I listened to Incubus on the way home and felt like I was in high school again. Crazy.

4 comments:

The Grand Duchy said...

that is banana pancakes

Married In Chicago said...

that sounds so interesting. im totally jealous. what other cool slang terms did you learn?

also, on a side note, condoms taste gross.

Catie said...

okay okay okay. Just one question. I can see how, when cheeking, the guy wouldn't know you were putting on the condom. But right after, wouldn't he notice. I mean. Seriously. Unless he was drunk.

Madeline said...

yes please teach us more slang terms