Saturday, March 21, 2009

All The things I could do. If I had a little money. It's a Rich Man's World

Guess what I forgot?
How much I hate applying to things. Seriously. I wish I was over this part of my life. I woke up this morning to try and schedule an appointment and failed and then I decided to watch the last part of an episode of 90210 and then start applying to schools. And then I figured out why I keep putting it off: Because I hate filling applications out. However, I really want to be a teacher, so I'm going to do this, obviously. Cause that's what I need to do.

Ugh. Seriously. I wish there was an easier way to like get into things. But there's not, so I gotta suck it up and not be a little bitch.
Basically, I just need to man up.

1 comment:

Married In Chicago said...

you could just buy one from online somewhere?!?