Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where were you

So, I really want to go on a road trip. Do people rent cars for this or do they take their own? Honestly, I'm selfish and don't want to put anymore miles on my car. Plus, you could rent a nicer car than yours, like in Crossroads, a convertible and we could sing "If it Makes You Happy?" over a montage of different scenery.
Ok, maybe not.

But really, the reason I want to take a road trip is because of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Now, you may think when you first see this show "Hey, it's that really annoying guy from the TGI Friday's commercials," and yes, it is that guy. But this is his show on Food Network. It is honestly the best show I've ever seen. Guy Fieri just goes to different "greasy spoons" or local places and just eats their delicious food. I've learned so much about different types of food I want to try from his show. And I even found out about a Chicago thin crust pizza that I've never eaten before but it looks delicious! (Note: I probably have never eaten there also because I think it's in the part of the South Side that hates black people.)

Basically. I want to go on a road trip of different places that Guy Fieri has been on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Really, who wants to go with me?

1 comment:

Married In Chicago said...

sorry im a little late on this, but I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!! I was just watching that show last night ;)