Sunday, March 15, 2009

I would be you you would be me we would be one we would be just fine

So yesterday, while waiting for a series of events to occur, I started watching this move called The Go-Getter on showtime, because. Zooey Deschanel was in it. I actually really like her a lot, and I find it difficult to not run out and see every movie she's been in ever (I did however, opt to not see Yes Man. I will catch that on DVD). So for part of the movie, she's just a voice on a telephone, which is fine, because her voice is very recognizable. HOwever, before we the audience get to see her, we have to see Jena Malone. Her voice, to me, is very recognizable and as soon as I heard it, I almost changed the channel because I can't stand her. I don't know what it is about her, but I would prefer to not watch movies with her in it. And I think it's because she like started off in Stepmom and then just continuously only decided to be in independent films. Good. Good for her. I have managed to enjoy movies when she was in them, but frankly, I still don't even like her. She's a good actress though. It's a strange hatred that I have, I know.

Anyway, the movie was just ok. Both of my parents called me during it and I got upset by one of their phone calls and then I had to shower so I missed the end of the movie. I read the ending, and it seemed kind of like a let-down. Maybe I'll see it again, maybe I won't.

Anyway, the next movie Zooey Deschanel will be in is 500 Days of Summer and I'm pretty excited because it's her and Joseph Gordon Levitt dating. JGL is pretty much my dream man, not gonna lie. Also, guess who's not in it?
JENA MALONE

1 comment:

The Grand Duchy said...

that sounds like a movie that I HAVE to see!