Sunday, April 5, 2009

I bet I can make you believe in love and sex and magic OH

Oh sunday. I had a wonderful weekend in which I saw I Love You, Man AGAIN and went and got cupcakes at Molly's Cupcakes with Conor and Molly. Heh heh. Molly doesn't own Molly's Cupcakes, but I wish she did becuase it was delicious. Then last night Molly and I went bro hunting with surprising results. She met guys that weren't bros, some dude from Lithuinia told me "I live far away from Africa. I dream about African girls, but I will never get one" and we met up with Paul, Kenny and Krisinda. It was pretty crazy and a lot of cab fare, but it was probably worth it.
However, here's something about going out: I feel like guys have started to hit on women in general less and less and kind of just stare at you from across the bar. It happened to me multiple times yesterday. Dude from Lithuina straight stared at me for about twenty-five minutes before he got drunk enough to come and talk to me, and some other guys yesterday just danced on me while I was trying to walk to get my attention. Uhm, no. If you really want me to come and speak to you, the proper thing for you to do is to come and talk to me. And maybe I'll talk back. I don't think I'm that intimidating and I know I didn't have my bar face on yesterday and was SMILING so who can say.

Also, lately I've been feeling like people are mad at me. Maybe I'm really the one who is mad or maybe I just don't care in general.

But. The new Ciara and Justin Timberlake song/video is so freaking HOT. Seriously. Hottest thing I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Married In Chicago said...

i only made it half way through the video, but I'm ready to judge.

trashy. and demeaning.

and why is she trying to steal beyonce's style!?!?!

maybe i just hate ciara. justin timberlake is fyyyyne though.