Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And after we got done, I said lady what's ya numba she said 911 hahaha...emergency only

I had two girls today look me in the eye and tell me that lil' wayne was more attractive than chris brown.
also, one of them said "sorry to say, but chris brown is gay." to which I said "chris brown is sooooooo not gay. but if he was, that'd be ok."

picture it, the future: erica getting fired because she told some kids that it's ok to be gay.

anywho
it's only tuesday? seriously?
i want the week to be over and quick.

seriously? lil' wayne?
i even asked them "have you looked at his face?"
seriously. that man, while talented, is NOT attractive.
as my grandmother would say he looks like "who shot john and forgot to kill him"

2 comments:

Catie said...

Um, is your blog name a V-mars ref? Because every time I read it I think of that thing "And everybody always says, Veronica Mars, she's a marshmellow." That's what I think about. But maybe I'm too obsessed with that show.

Rico said...

NO

IT IS A V-MARS REF??

DUH