Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Christmastime in the city...

Oh wait. No it's not, because it's November. And not yet because Thanksgiving hasn't even passed. I was debating and thinking in my mind that maybe the mall is trying to hype people into buying gifts to help stimulate our economy. It's probably not true, but you know. They're trying to get some dinero too. I mean, I helped our economy today by buying a BCBG dress. True effing story, you know. It was on sale! 60. SIXTY DOLLARS.
Ridic.

Anywho, I am all in the Christmas spirit now, planning presents for people and debating what to get whom and when to actually start buying. There was that brief period of time when I didn't like Christmas and I've gotten over that and am obsessed with it. It probably doesn't help that my dad is a jehovah's witness who no longer celebrates it anymore, but different strokes for different folks, know what I'm saying?

Also, the doctor who preview for the christmas special didn't help and nor does continuing to talk about Love Actually.

Up next: Resisting the urge to listen to Christmas songs.

No comments: