Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm not a girl...not yet a woman

On Friday night, I came home and "Crossroads" was on. It was pretty much almost the perfect semi-end of Thanksgiving break.

Just kidding, but it was legit.

Yesterday, I bought the Jenny Lewis cd "Acid Tongue." I like it a lot. What came in the cd is like snapshots of them making the cd, and there is a picture of Jenny Lewis and Zooey Deschanel and now I really just want to be their friends for forever. Seriously. They are adorable and I bet funny.

Edited to Add:

WHY I'M GOOD ON PAPER BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE (Dating Edition):
1.) I love sports. I am a girl
2.) I drink beer
3.) I belch out loud sometimes
4.) Did I mention I'm a beer girl?
5.) I sometimes wear glasses that could be interpreted as "sexy librarian lenses"
6.) I'm hot (no seriously. It's true)
7.) I'm not high-maintenance
8.) I like boys. A lot.

Ok, 8 was a give away but seriously. This list is true.

1 comment:

Catie said...

I haven't listened to it yet! It is on my immediate to do list though.