Monday, December 1, 2008

Wake Up, Wake Up, Wake Up, It's the first of the month

So it's December. I already had broken the cardinal rule of not listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, so today there was really nothing to look forward except that it snowed. Like a lot. And it took me two hours to get to work aka I was late.

Then a bird pooped on me.

Just like that. And I wasn't even freaked out because I had my hood up and I just thought it was some wet snow that fell on me, like an ice and mush mix that was dripping off of the roof.
But no. It was actual bird poop. I also walked through one of the health centers with bird poop on me and no on bothered to tell me. I'm sure someone saw it. Like seriously. It was all on my hood, all down the back of my coat. It was obvious.

Now, I know that some people believe that if a bird poops on you, it's good luck. However, I would say that I have already gotten pooed on this year, at graduation. While in my cap and gown, outside, waiting to leave my row. Poo. On my head, on my sunglasses on my program. Bird poo. I still can't say if that luck has gotten to me yet, or if I'm still waiting. I was all about the luck from that time I got pooed on and suffice to say, I don't think it's happened yet.
Unless both of these times are just going to add up and then I'm going to have super duper fantastically good luck for the rest of my life, and then I won't complain.

1 comment:

Married In Chicago said...

i can't believe you got pooped on at graduation!!!! Was it before or after you got your diploma?? ahahahaha

im happy to be blog friends, friend.