Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

So I just got home at 9. You ask, was I working late? No. Was I in a car accident? No. But I was actually stuck in traffic for four and a half hours. I feel like I might die. What really sucks about it is that I only have an hour and a half of time to myself, relaxing before I have to pass out so that I can wake up tomorrow and drive to work again.
Le sigh. At least tomorrow I have stuff to look forward to. Like dinner with Alisha and Brian! And possibly bowling with CHC. I love CHC so I hope so.

Anywho, during my personal relaxation time (aka right now) I have uploaded pictures on facebook but I'm also watching that new dating show Momma's Boys. Idk why. I usually hate dating shows, I think people who go on dating shows looking for true love are strange and I feel as if I don't appreciate them. Anyway, the mothers are on here trying to help their sons find a woman, blah blah blah and the mothers made videos about what kind of woman they want for their sons. And the one woman THE ONE WOMAN in her video said that she said she does not want a black woman, a jewish woman, a fat woman, a tall woman or an asian woman for her son. How ridiculous. Part of me wishes, HOPES that this woman is just doing this to cause drama on television but I think part of me also makes me know that it is probably not true. Anyway. Things like this make me sad, you know. Cause of my life. Aka it's a sad constant worry all the time. But also, this woman gets her comuppance cause her son sure is making out with a black woman in the preview
BOGUS

anyway. i have to go to sleep in like fifteen minutes. Which sucks. I hate this week until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am stalking you now. This way it is easy for us to keep in touch. I want to see you more!
Want to go to Pam's party in the city on Sat? Hope you are well.

I am proud that you are working out so much. That is awesome.

Talk to you soon!