Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can our mixed babies be friends with each other?

I already separately asked Steph that, but you know. I will continue to ask until it actually happens.

So Christmas came and went and I was super sad. I haven't updated because I've been busy not being on the computer and it is such a blessing to not be on the computer. I hate that we have become some computer dependent, especially for things like communicating or making plans. Helloooooooooooo. We all have cell phones. (Seriously, I don't think I know anyone who doesn't have a cell phone. My 8 year old brother has one.)

Anywho, I have been having a fabulous time. I thought for sure last week when I felt things weren't going my way, I was going to be crying all the time. Not so. I just breathed deeply a lot and everything was fine. And it worked out fabulously. Seriously.

this was a good year for buying gifts this year for people, especially my mother. We got her a microwave cause she wanted one and we also made her a picture frame and put some of her favorite pictures of us in it. She cried, obvi and sometimes I look at my mom and just hope that I love my kids that much. I'm sure I will, it's just nice to have someone always love you.

Uhm, what else? Cookie orgy was small this year, but still fun. I was exhausted cause I had to workt hat day. Christmas eve was fun, played Apples to Apples Jr. with my little cousins (a gift I also picked out) and my cousin Justice just kept saying "I LOVE this game" over and over. Very good. I'm glad that we got them an educational game to keep them entertained. Although, my dad bought them a Wii, so they probably won't play Apples to Apples that often. Christmas was also very good, I got A LOT of clothes and cookbooks! My fav. And had fun with my family.

We went to Claim Jumper for dinner on Friday night with Shirley and Chris (aka my favorite married couple aka the only married couple that I'm friends with). It was pretty exciting and DELICIOUS as per usual. Maybe I got a little crazy, drank 3 drinks at dinner. Whatever. One was for dessert. Then we went to Bogart's, which was effing hilarious. I was expecting an old people's bar and walked in and they were playing "Low." So, so wrong. There were soooooo many people from high school and Paul set it all up so props to him and hope that the blasian is still alive. Last night we did a power hour. I only did half, if only because all I had for dinner was a smoothie and cheese fries. I have the not hungry disease again, but at least I know why I have it. Oh, but I also didn't want to be embarrassing, which I tend to do.

I have one christmas present left and I am too excited to get it. I know what it is, Veronica Mars Season 3. YES. Michael is getting it for me, but I won't tell him what I'm getting him. I know, I'm the best friend ever.

But owning Veronica Mars Season 3 will come in handy for when a week and a half from now I stay in my house and go into a emotion coma and just watch all three seasons of Veronica Mars.
Or the bootleg Wonder Years dvds I got.
Yeah. You know you want to watch them.

2 comments:

The Grand Duchy said...

christmas at your house sounds absolutely fab!

and I SO want to watch your bootleg copy of the wonder years. i almost got a boot leg copy of sisters.

Married In Chicago said...

ooo. the holidays at your house sound like fun! yay!